Are liveries inheritance tax friendly?
Emma joined Brachers in 2017 and works in the Private Client team.
Emma advises clients on capital tax planning and assists clients to mitigate inheritance tax and capital gains tax often through the use of Wills or trusts.
Emma is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners as well as Solicitors for the Elderly.
Emma specialises in:
- Inheritance tax planning for individuals, families, business owners and farmers
- Administration of estates and trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Business succession planning
Qualifications and Memberships
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Full professional member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Member of the Law Society Private Client Section