Complaints procedure relating to debt collection and debt administration matters
Graham joined Brachers in 1993 as a Legal Executive handling a volume portfolio of primarily consumer regulated accounts for collection. During his time within the team he has handled a number of roles including dealing with defended and disputed matters.
In 2007 Graham assumed a management role and is currently Director and Head of Operations for the Collections and Recoveries Team.
Compliance, Administration and the Insolvency portfolio management unit within the team all report to him. He also leads the systems development and project management of the team which has led to some major improvements in our service delivery to clients.
Graham is the go-to person in the team for the implementation, management and compliance with the ever growing information security regulatory requirements that are prevalent in law firms and the consumer regulated environment.
Graham specialises in:
- Debt recovery and consumer collections
- Project management
- Portfolio management
Some of Graham Wallis's recent case studies include:
- Management of a major software project for a key client involving a new method of importing and exporting volume account placements and related account information. Instrumental in ensuring the smooth introduction and implementation of the new system, receiving commendations from the client on Graham's assistance and expertise.
- Recommendation of changes to the referral and review processes for a key client that were accepted and implemented the same year. These changes led to a more streamlined and efficient approach, reducing employee lock up for the client.
- In 2015 completion of a project to implement daily remittances for a key client to ensure that payments are applied to the customers’ accounts as quickly as possible and in line with FCA expectations.
- In 2018 project management of Brachers' customer facing portal. Allowing customers to access advice and customer guides, make payments online, access their account balances, complete and submit income and expenditure assessments and submit payment proposals, as well as requesting a call back, secure messaging and uploading documents to us.
Articles by Graham