Brachers advises on MBO for leading healthcare business
James advises clients on corporate M&A, financing and private equity and is top ranked in the South of England by the Chambers directory.
James advises clients on corporate M&A – the buying and selling of companies and businesses, management buy-outs and buy-ins, joint ventures and re-organisations. He also specialises in private equity deals, and all aspects of banking and finance transactions advising banks, institutional investors, private equity firms and management teams. He is “Top Ranked” by the Chambers UK legal directory in Band 1 for Corporate M&A in the South of England.
James specialises in:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Joint venture contracts
- Private equity deals
- Banking and finance
- Shareholder arrangements
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
James's recent cases include:
- Advising Watchfinder.co.uk on its $10million private equity investment by Piton Capital and Berengea Private Equity.
- Advising the management team on the MBO of UK Medical Limited;
- Advising the purchaser on a £45million acquisition of a fuel distribution business;
- Advising Burgess Marine on its £12million MBO backed by RJD Partners private equity.
- Advising the majority shareholders of the Kent Pharmaceuticals Group on its sale to DCC Healthcare for €71.2 million.
- The £5.1m acquisition of Global Services Europe Limited.
Articles by James