Jane is a consultant with over 25 years’ experience advising on construction contracts, professional appointments, collateral warranties, bonds and development agreements.
Jane advises developers, contractors, tenants and funders on construction contracts, appointments, collateral warranties and bonds. She has expertise in commercial property, schools and higher education facilities, retail, housing and rail sectors.
Jane joined Brachers in 2015. She was previously a Partner and Head of Construction at Cripps before becoming a consultant.
Jane specialises in:
- Construction and engineering contracts
- Professional appointments
- Collateral warranties
- Bonds & Guarantees
- Development agreements
Qualifications and Memberships
- Society of Construction and Law
- Technology and Construction Solicitors Association (TaCSA)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Jane's recent cases include:
- Advising developer/contractor on replacing insolvent professional team and warranties to Tenant and Funder;
- Acting for bank on construction documents for a variety of development loans;
- Acting for landlord on a new warehouse development;
- Acting for French contractor on an energy sector bid.