Fraudulent debt and getting your money back
Jodene joined the Commercial Litigation team in August 2015, and specialises in general debt collection and insolvency proceedings.
Jodene has a personable approach and prides herself on building a rapport with her clients so that she can understand their true requirements.
Jodene is an optimist but also a realist and has a strong sense of commerciality which, allied with her legal expertise, is greatly appreciated by her clients.
Jodene specialises in:
- Advising clients on effective credit control and the risks of litigation;
- Undefended Debt Actions to include sending a letter of demand, issuing legal proceedings, obtaining CCJ and enforcement proceedings;
- Pre and post litigation negotiations;
- Summary Judgment applications;
- Small Claims Mediation;
- Defended Debt Actions up to and including Fast Track cases;
- Insolvency proceedings both individual and corporate up to and including obtaining an order.
Jodene's recent cases include:
Instructions received from clients where monies where paid to unknown third parties due to the interception of an email or invoice where details have been changed.
Articles by Jodene