Protecting your business against invoice fraud
Jodene joined the Commercial Litigation team in August 2015, and specialises in general debt collection and insolvency proceedings.
Jodene has a personable approach and prides herself on building a rapport with her clients so that she can understand their true requirements.
Jodene is an optimist but also a realist and has a strong sense of commerciality which, allied with her legal expertise, is greatly appreciated by her clients.
Jodene specialises in:
- Advising clients on effective credit control and the risks of litigation;
- Undefended Debt Actions to include sending a letter of demand, issuing legal proceedings, obtaining CCJ and enforcement proceedings;
- Pre and post litigation negotiations;
- Summary Judgment applications;
- Small Claims Mediation;
- Defended Debt Actions up to and including Fast Track cases;
- Insolvency proceedings both individual and corporate up to and including obtaining an order.
Some of Jodene Conway's recent case studies include:
- Jodene currently undertakes all manner of debt collection activities on behalf of over 75 different clients. Jodene deals not only with producing and writing credit control procedures for her clients but also undertaking the issuing of claims and obtaining and enforcing judgments.