Owning a share of the freehold
Kate is Partner and Head of the Residential Property team, and carries out related commercial work for clients in the development and farming sectors, and those with small businesses and similar commercial interests.
Kate has a wealth of experience in property matters and has led the highly regarded Residential Property team at Brachers for many years. Under Kate’s leadership Brachers was one of the earliest firms in the country to gain the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme accreditation.
She was invited onto the Law Society’s Property Section Consultative Group Discussion in 2015.
Kate has lived and worked in Kent for over 30 years having joined Brachers in 1985 and has been a Partner since 1990.
Kate specialises in:
- Nationwide sales, purchases and mortgage work particularly high value properties in London and throughout the south east
- Rural properties and associated land and agricultural issues.
- Acting for private lenders and banks. Advising families and trusts on property related schemes
- Equity release
- Site acquisitions, options and set up for development
- Unregistered land and first registrations
- Listed buildings
Qualifications and Memberships
- Kent Law Society
Articles by Kate