Carers Week: The forgotten victims
Mark is a Senior Associate in the Personal Injury and Industrial Disease team. He specialises in serious and complex personal injury claims including brain injury, psychological injury and asbestos related claims.
Mark joined Brachers in 2003 and has acted solely for claimants who have suffered personal injury.
His attitude towards personal injury claims is not simply to obtain compensation but also to ensure that the injured client receives the necessary rehabilitation treatment. He has been praised by clients in going the extra mile and explaining matters in a clear and understanding way.
Mark is a Senior Litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and the Lead Contact for Brachers on the Headway Solicitors list.
Mark has a particular expertise in brain and psychological injuries.
Mark specialises in:
- Head and brain injury claims
- Psychological injury claims including PTSD
- Industrial and occupational disease claims
- Asbestos and mesothelioma claims
- Accidents at work
Qualifications and Memberships
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lead contact on Headway Solicitors List
Mark's recent cases
- Settled significant brain injury claim following a road traffic accident for a six figure sum.
- Settled significant brain injury claim following an accident at work for a six figure sum.
- Settled a complex chronic pain case following a road traffic accident
Articles by Mark