Brachers shortlisted for top accolade at Family Law Awards
Mark joined Brachers in May 2012 and has practiced in the field of family law since qualifying in 1990. Mark is a solicitor specialising in family law. Mark is named as a leading individual in family law in Chambers 2018.
In 1995 Mark trained as a mediator and was accredited by the Family Mediators Association (FMA). In the late 1990s he was a trainer on the mediation foundation courses run by the FMA and maintains a strong interest in mediation.
Mark undertook the training to work as a collaborative family lawyer in 2007 and believes strongly in providing clients with a range of options through dispute resolution.
Mark specialises in:
- Financial proceedings
- Civil Partnership dissolution
- Children Act proceedings
- Cohabitation agreements
- Collaborative process
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Association of Contentious and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS) Membership
- Resolution Specialist Accreditation
- Family Mediation Accreditation
- Presenter for Law South Introduction to Family Law course
- Kent Resolution committee member
- Resolution training committee member
Articles by Mark