Brachers LLP Corporate Team advises on the Private Equity backed acquisition of Sharefunds Limited
Matthew advises clients on private company acquisitions and disposals, including private equity investments, management buyouts (MBOs) and accelerated M&A transactions.
Matthew joined Brachers as a trainee in 2006 and qualified into the Corporate Team in 2008. He was promoted to Partner in 2015.
Matthew specialises in:
- Corporate finance
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Private equity
Qualifications and Memberships
- Kent Corporate Finance Alliance
Matthew's recent cases include:
- Advising on the sale of Treasury Capital Fund Solutions to ASE-Listed EQT Holdings.
- Advising on the Private Equity backed acquisition of Sharefunds Limited from AIM-Listed Share Plc.
- Advising a NASDAQ-Listed corporation on the MBO of its UK-based business.
- Advising on the £11million Private Equity Investment in Burgess Marine Limited by RJD Partners
- Advising on the $10million investment into Watchfinder.co.uk Limited by Piton Capital and Beringea.
- Advising Beringea, Elaia Partners, Foresight Group and YFM Equity Partners on the sale of Digital Healthcare Limited to AIM-Listed EMIS Group.
- Advising on the £58million sale of the Kent Pharmaceuticals group to DCC Healthcare.
- Advising on the £18million sale of Power Efficiency to Balfour Beatty Workplace.
- Advising on the £10million sale of BACTEC International to Perusa Partners Fund 1 LP.
Articles by Matthew