Brachers advises Drink Warehouse on funding injection
Matthew advises clients on private company acquisitions and disposals, including private equity investments, management buyouts (MBOs) and accelerated M&A transactions.
Matthew joined Brachers as a trainee in 2006 and qualified into the Corporate Team in 2008. He was promoted to Partner in 2015.
Matthew specialises in:
- Corporate finance
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Private equity
Qualifications and Memberships
- Kent Corporate Finance Alliance
Matthew's recent cases include:
- Advising on the sale of Treasury Capital Fund Solutions to ASE-Listed EQT Holdings.
- Advising on the Private Equity backed acquisition of Sharefunds Limited from AIM-Listed Share Plc.
- Advising a NASDAQ-Listed corporation on the MBO of its UK-based business.
- Advising on the £11million Private Equity Investment in Burgess Marine Limited by RJD Partners
- Advising on the $10million investment into Watchfinder.co.uk Limited by Piton Capital and Beringea.
- Advising Beringea, Elaia Partners, Foresight Group and YFM Equity Partners on the sale of Digital Healthcare Limited to AIM-Listed EMIS Group.
- Advising on the £58million sale of the Kent Pharmaceuticals group to DCC Healthcare.
- Advising on the £18million sale of Power Efficiency to Balfour Beatty Workplace.
- Advising on the £10million sale of BACTEC International to Perusa Partners Fund 1 LP.
Articles by Matthew