Autumn Budget 2017
Paul joined Brachers in January 2015 to complement the existing Private Client team. Before joining Brachers, Paul worked in both regional and London law and accountancy firms for a number of years, gaining valuable experience in both trust and personal tax compliance.
Paul provides advice and assistance on the completion of annual accounts and tax returns for our trust clients, as well as dealing with all aspects of tax compliance with HMRC for our personal clients. This includes the completion of tax returns, R40 tax repayment claims, HMRC computations and other ancillary matters.
Paul is experienced in producing charity accounts to the prescribed formats, liaising with independent examiners and auditors to ensure the Charity Commission requirements are met. He also produces estate accounts and estate tax returns.
Paul specialises in:
- Preparation of annual and periodic trust accounts
- Completion of trust tax returns and calculation of income tax and capital gains tax
- Completion of tax returns for individuals and liaising with HMRC over PAYE coding notices and tax computations
- Preparation of charity accounts in prescribed format – liaising with independent examiners and auditors
- Completion of R40 tax repayment claims
- Preparation of estate accounts and tax returns
- Advises on capital gains tax implications for property transactions
Articles by Paul