Heads of Terms explained
Rupert joined Brachers as a solicitor in the Commercial Property team in 2016.
Rupert’s work involves advising on a broad range of commercial matters including purchases and sale, secured lending and commercial leases.
Rupert acts mainly for commercial clients, however he also works closely with a number of banks.
Prior to joining Brachers, Rupert studied Law at the University of Leeds where he graduated with a 2:1 honours degree. He then went on to study at BPP Law School in Leeds and successfully completed his Legal Practice Course.
Rupert specialises in:
- Sales and purchases of commercial and mixed-use property
- Commercial property landlord and tenant matters – grants, assignments, variations, licences and surrenders
- Secured lending
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
Rupert's recent cases include:
- Acting for a funder in the refinance of a large 120 acre rural venue in the East Midlands.
- Dealing with the property aspects of an academy conversion for a group of secondary schools.
- Various secured lending transactions for funders and borrowers.
Articles by Rupert