Maidstone Commercial Property Focus
Sarah is a partner and Head of Commercial Property with over 19 years’ experience. She provides support to clients from agriculture, healthcare, Local Authorities and Councils and private individuals, pension funds and businesses.
Sarah specialises in the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial properties involving conditional contracts, option agreements, promotion agreements and overage/clawback arrangements.
Her work covers agricultural tenancies, easements, compulsory purchase, sale and acquisition and redevelopment of land and including conditional contracts, option agreements, promotion and overage arrangements, mineral abstraction leases and royalty linked rental arrangements.
Sarah is known for her practical approach and building strong, long-lasting relationships with clients many of whom she has worked for more than 10 years. She is often the key a client’s own corporate knowledge especially where key employees of clients have moved on to new roles.
Sarah places great value on working as a team with other professionals to ensure clients have a strong, cross discipline, professional team to provide a comprehensive strategy for completion of transactions.
Sarah specialises in:
- Acquisition & disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial properties.
- Conditional contracts.
- Clawback/overage arrangements.
- Promotion Agreements
- Public sector and Charities work.
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
- Kent Law Society
- Agricultural Law Association
- Country Landowners Association
Sarah's recent cases include:
- Purchase of strategic waterfront site for mixed residential and commercial development in Herne Bay.
- Disposal of land owned by a Charity for residential development.
- New warehouse development for Alan Firmin Limited which is though to be the largest development of its kind in Maidstone.
Articles by Sarah