£500,000 fine for data protection breaches intended for Facebook
Sarah provides employment law advice to a wide variety of clients including specialist sectors such as manufacturing, education and healthcare.
Sarah joined Brachers as a trainee in 2014 and qualified into the Employment Team in September 2016.
Sarah advises on a number of non- contentious matters such as negotiating and advising on settlement agreements, drafting employment contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures and advising on day to day workplace issues. Sarah also has experience dealing with contentious matters in the employment tribunal, including acting for claimants and respondents in unfair dismissal and discrimination cases.
Prior to joining Brachers, Sarah graduated from the University of Kent with a degree in Law and went on to receive a Masters in Legal Practice which she completed with a distinction.
Sarah specialises in:
- Employment law & HR
- Employment tribunal claims
Qualifications and Memberships
- Elected member of the General Purposes Committee for the Kent Law Society
- Kent Law Society
- Junior Lawyers Division
- Employment Law Association
Sarah's recent cases include:
- Assisting with a large scale collective redundancy.
- Assisting with the successful defence of a complex unlawful deduction claim for an NHS Trust.
Articles by Sarah