Tim is a Legal Executive in our Residential Conveyancing Team and has over 40 years’ experience.
Tim has practised law mainly in Maidstone for over 40 years, dealing with all types of residential conveyancing. For four years he worked for London lawyers dealing with Home Reversion Schemes for various Investment Companies and a SHIP Agent.
During this time, Tim has received many testimonials expressing appreciation and thanks for his professionalism, thoughtfulness and humour dealing with house conveyancing which is thought to be one of the most stressful experiences of life.
Tim specialises in:
- Freehold and Leasehold Residential
- Sale and Purchases for old and new property
- All aspects of Family Conveyancing
- Home Reversion Conveyancing and Equity Release
- Declarations of Trust
Qualifications and Memberships
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Some of Tim Gymer's recent case studies include:
- Dealing with an average of 30 completions a month ranging from first time buyers, joint sales and purchases, transfers arising from divorce and death and retirement properties. Tim also handles mortgages including equity release mortgages which can cover freeholds, leaseholds, management companies and work connected with property matters such as deeds of easement.