Medical Negligence Solicitors
Accident and Emergency Claims
Our specialist team provides no win, no fee claims such as misdiagnosis and delayed treatment in A&E
Accident and Emergency (A&E) departments provide an essential life-saving service for the public but they are under increasing pressure from a growing population and advancements in medicine meaning people living longer. A&E departments are often busy and stressful places to work, requiring a wide range of knowledge to deal with all sorts of complex injuries and traumas. Problems can arise as a result of having to deal quickly with traumatic problems, having to rely upon junior doctors and poor communication between hospital departments. When errors arise the consequences can be serious for patients and their families.
Am I eligible for a claim?
You may have a medical negligence claim if you or a family member did not receive the appropriate standard of treatment and this has resulted in the worsening of the medical condition or development of a further injury or illness.
A&E negligence cases may be due to a range of issues including:
- Misdiagnosis or an inadequate medical assessment such as a failure to recognise symptoms of issues such as heart attacks, strokes, DVTs, pulmonary embolisms, sub-arachnoid haemorrhages and other serious conditions
- Delayed treatment
- Not referring the patient for appropriate tests
- Failure in sufficiently monitoring the patient’s condition
- Provision of the wrong medication
- Failings in radiology or not commissioning an appropriate X-ray, CT or MRI scan
- Mismanagement of symptoms or injuries
How can Brachers help with my claim?
Most of our A&E negligence cases are funded using a no win no fee agreement, which means you are not at any financial risk when you make a claim with us.
If we feel that you may have a claim we will work to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve and ensure your costs are covered including:
- Medical and rehabilitation costs
- Loss of earnings
- Expenses such as travel and medical
- Any costs associated with additional care, equipment and accommodation
- Other financial losses
For more information please take a look at our medical negligence FAQs or for a free initial consultation about our no win no fee service contact us today on 01622 690691 or contact us online and we’ll get back to you to discuss your case.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
- Medical Negligence Solicitors
- Accident and Emergency Claims
- Birth Injury Claims
- Cancer Diagnosis Claims
- Cardiac and Vascular Claims
- Child Injury Claims
- Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors
- Fatal Injury Claims and Inquest Representation
- Medical Negligence FAQs
- Ophthalmic Claims
- Orthopaedic and Spinal Injury Claims
Key Contacts - Accident and Emergency Claims:
Meet the Team:
Faultless. Enormous attention to detail in a highly complex case.
Good communication and friendly service. Very helpful and approachable and understanding of client’s worries.