Medical Negligence Solicitors
Fatal Injury Claims and Inquest Representation Solicitors
If a loved one has died due to inadequate medical treatment our dedicated team of solicitors can help
When a loved one has died as a result of receiving negligent or inappropriate medical treatment it is vital that you get professional legal advice from lawyers that can help you through this distressing time. Our expert team will guide you through the legal process of bringing a claim with professionalism and sensitivity.
Am I eligible for a claim?
If you are a close family member of the deceased person and you feel that the care that they received in hospital has led to their death, get in touch with us as you may have a claim. Examples of claims that have resulted in compensation claims include:
- Inadequate care by ambulance or A&E services
- Death during surgery, including anaesthetic error
- Delayed or missed diagnosis of cancer, or other fatal illness
- Delayed or missed diagnosis of infection leading to sepsis
- Death resulting from hospital acquired infection
- Inadequate care of the elderly
- Newborn deaths
- Failings in the mental health service
Inquests can be a daunting prospect for a family and the inquest process following the death of a family member can be upsetting and difficult to understand. We are keen to ensure that the circumstances leading to your loved one’s death are fully investigated to ensure you receive the answers you need and that the same mistakes should not reoccur.
How can Brachers help?
Our experienced team are on hand to provide support and guidance in relation to claiming for compensation due to fatal injury and can advise on all aspects of inquests and assist you with representation at an inquest if required.
For more information please take a look at our medical negligence FAQs or for a free initial consultation about our no win no fee service contact us today on 01622 690691 or contact us online and we’ll get back to you to discuss your case.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
- Medical Negligence Solicitors
- Accident and Emergency Claims
- Birth Injury Claims
- Cancer Diagnosis Claims
- Cardiac and Vascular Claims
- Child Injury Claims
- Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors
- Fatal Injury Claims and Inquest Representation
- Medical Negligence FAQs
- Ophthalmic Claims
- Orthopaedic and Spinal Injury Claims
Key Contacts - Fatal Injury Claims and Inquest Representation Solicitors:
Meet the Team:
Faultless. Enormous attention to detail in a highly complex case.
Good communication and friendly service. Very helpful and approachable and understanding of client’s worries.