Medical Negligence Solicitors
Psychological Injury Claims
If you have been affected by a failure in the provision of mental health care, our specialist lawyers can help you obtain compensation
Psychological injuries can arise following forms of medical negligence such as cosmetic surgery claims, which can impact both physical and mental health, as well as from failures in mental health care. Some types of clinical negligence are severe enough to cause life-changing injuries such as depression, panic attacks, insomnia and anxiety.
Am I eligible for a claim?
If you have been affected by a failure in the provision of mental health care, our specialist team will handle your enquiry with sensitivity and professionalism.
Claims that may be eligible for compensation include:
- Misdiagnosis or delay in diagnosing psychiatric illness
- Inappropriate prescription of medication
- Failure to investigate symptoms and their potential causes, or to act on results
- Inadequate assessment and treatment of those admitted to hospital
- Failure to detain a patient compulsorily under section
- Inadequate monitoring in the community
- Failure to prevent an avoidable suicide
How can Brachers help?
When suffering from mental illness it is important that you should receive appropriate support and treatment. We recognise that the consequences of failed mental health care for individuals and their families can be severe and have experience in dealing with your claim to ensure you get the ongoing care that you need.
For more information please take a look at our medical negligence FAQs or for a free initial consultation about our no win no fee service contact us today on 01622 690691 or contact us online and we’ll get back to you to discuss your case.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
- Medical Negligence Solicitors
- Accident and Emergency Claims
- Birth Injury Claims
- Cancer Diagnosis Claims
- Cardiac and Vascular Claims
- Child Injury Claims
- Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors
- Fatal Injury Claims and Inquest Representation
- Medical Negligence FAQs
- Mental Health Claims
- Ophthalmic Claims
- Orthopaedic and Spinal Injury Claims
Key Contacts - Psychological Injury Claims:
Meet the Team:
Faultless. Enormous attention to detail in a highly complex case.
Good communication and friendly service. Very helpful and approachable and understanding of client’s worries.