Setting up a Charity or Social Enterprise Legal Advice
We can guide you through your entire start-up to ensure you choose the right structure to suit your requirements.
The advice we can provide includes:
- advice on the most appropriate form for your organisation
- advice on charitable status
- drafting your governance document
- registration with the Charity Commission and/or other relevant regulators
- incorporation (if required)
- advice on governance issues
- comprehensive company secretarial service
- advice on cross-border issues and assistance with registration in Scotland and Northern Ireland, where necessary.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 776465
Key Contacts - Setting up a Charity or Social Enterprise Legal Advice:
Chambers High Net Worth Guide
The empathy and reassurance provided during proceedings was of a highly personal nature.
The Legal 500
The team at Brachers is knowledgeable and professional and provides pragmatic advice.
I was well informed throughout, his advice was excellent