The Brachers LLP website (Website) is designed for visitors’ ease of operation.
- Brachers LLP does not guarantee this Website to be error-free.
- Information provided on this Website is for private use and general information only. There is no intention to provide any specific legal or professional advice through or on the Website.
- While Brachers LLP endeavour to ensure that the Information on the Website is correct, Brachers LLP will not be held liable or responsible to any visitor to the Website or any third parties in relation to their use of any of the Information.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in or arising out of the Information and all other material on the Website is owned by Brachers LLP.
- You are permitted to print out and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis: (a) no information or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way; (b) no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and (c) Bracher’s copyright and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- You agree that you shall not, and shall try to prevent, the Information being used for any illegal or immoral purpose, or in such a way that could bring the reputation of Brachers and any of its members, non-member designated partners or any of its staff into disrepute.
- Brachers LLP reserves the right to change any Information, contents and materials (including these Terms and the Brachers privacy statement) without notice and at any time; and to shut down the Website for any reason, all without liability or responsibility to visitors to the Website.