Client Team Co-Ordinator
A great opportunity has arisen for a Client Team Co-Ordinator to join our new business team based at our offices in Maidstone, Kent.
Brachers is a leading law firm of choice in the South East, which prides itself on delivering quality service which provides value to our clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and a commitment to excellence.
This relatively new team has been a great addition to Brachers and is growing in order to expand their service to other areas of law. This role would suit someone with a secretarial or customer care background who is open to change and prepared to contribute ideas to develop the team. Full training will be provided.
The role requires organisation and administration along with excellent trouble shooting, attention to detail and client service skills. You must have an excellent telephone technique and IT literacy as you will be dealing with specialised systems and processes across different service lines. Some money laundering compliance knowledge and awareness would be an advantage but is not compulsory, as training will be provided.
The successful candidate will efficiently use Outlook, client portals and our CRM and CMS systems as part of their daily work. They must engage well with our potential clients, reassure them they have made the right choice to instruct Brachers, show them we are committed to delivering their objectives and make them feel valued. They must be proactive to help capture data accurately and undertake some basic compliance checks.
- Taking new enquiries
- Issuing clients with quotes, terms of business and accurately collate all details required
- Liaising with clients by telephone and e mail
- Onboarding new clients, storing data accurately and opening files following the firms due diligence processes
- Undertaking client money laundering identity checks
- Preparing correspondence and other written communications
- Supporting lawyers to return calls and make appointments
- Following up business opportunities by telephone
- Arranging appointments and booking rooms for meetings
- Assisting and supporting all members of the team
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks, duties or requests as and when required by the team or the wider partnership
Are you the right person?
The ideal candidate is:
- An enthusiastic individual with strong secretarial/administration skills
- Good at paying attention to detail
- Has a passion for client care
- Someone who can demonstrate they are a team player who is willing to be flexible
- Possesses excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and take the initiative when required
- Has an appreciation of the need for discretion and confidentiality
- Possesses excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Has trouble shooting skills
What we can offer you
In return, we can offer you an excellent holiday package, a competitive salary, a genuine work/life balance with hybrid working and an exciting place to work. Additionally, we offer training and personal development opportunities, alongside a competitive salary and great benefits package including:
- 23 days annual leave – increasing by 1 day per year up to 26 days
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Group income replacement scheme
- Staff discounts
- Regular social events
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV with a covering e-mail stating your salary expectations and notice period, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note, we are not currently accepting applications for this role from agencies. Speculative candidates submitted through agencies will not be considered.
APPLY NOW - no agencies please
More Current Vacancies