Commercial Litigation Partner
Brachers is a leading law firm of choice in the South East, which prides itself on delivering quality and value to clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and a commitment to excellence.
This is a key appointment to the firm and the ideal candidate will already be operating at Partner level or as a Senior Associate who is ready to take the next step in their career. You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of working on a wide variety of matters in a Commercial Litigation team. In addition to handling your own high caliber caseload, you will also have the opportunity to actively participate in team and firm wide business development initiatives. You will have a keen commercial acumen and understand the need to provide ‘added value’ to the firms’ clients.
- Previous experience working in a senior commercial litigation role.
- Experience of defended debt recovery and commercial litigation cases is essential.
- Experience of property disputes would be a useful addition.
- Experience of influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent track record of business development and client relationship management.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to gain credibility across the firm quickly.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of a senior team.
- Able to think strategically in setting direction and following through to delivery.
- Able to prioritise own workload and others to deliver against demanding deadlines.
- Self-motivated with drive and determination to deliver results.
What we can offer you
We value a good-work life balance and offer flexible and remote working alongside our office base, situated in the heart of Maidstone. Additionally, we offer training and personal development opportunities, alongside a competitive salary and great benefits package including:
- up to 26 days annual leave
- discretionary bonus scheme
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- group income replacement scheme
- staff discounts; and
- regular social events
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV with a covering message, stating your salary expectations and notice period.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply now using the form below or by email to email@example.com
APPLY NOW - no agencies please
More Current Vacancies