An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our busy Collections & Recoveries team, based in Maidstone, Kent. This role covers 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This is a key role within the compliance team focused on accurately maintaining the necessary records needed to comply with regulation and industry standards and to ensure customer care is managed to the highest standard. Ideally you will have experience in debt recovery or have worked in the financial industry. However, we would be happy to consider applications from candidates with solid administration experience in other professional services as well.
If you are a self-motivated person who is able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards your work and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve goals and targets, this may be the right role for you. You will be confident in following procedure and have a great eye for detail to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. We are a very busy team so you will need to be able to confidently prioritise your daily work to ensure the team meet targets within agreed timeframes. You will also be comfortable in using a case management system and Microsoft Office applications.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Maintaining templates, logs, trackers and dashboards
- Scanning and recording completed documentation accurately
- Preparing documents and calls for call listening and audit
- Preparing documents and calls at clients request
- Preparing Subject Access Requests
- Running Reports and occasional analysis of the information
- Assisting with projects assigned to the compliance team
- Assist with training administration
- Providing administrative cover elsewhere in the team as necessary when requested
- Undertaking other reasonable tasks as required
Are you the right person?
The ideal candidate:
- will be IT literate and have excellent administrative skills
- will be organised and have good attention to detail
- be able to demonstrate they are pro-active and take their own initiative
- be able to work in a fast paced client led environment and embrace change and enjoy new challenges, working as part of a close knit team
- will be goal orientated and committed to self-development as well as development of the wider team
- demonstrate good communication skills with ability to appropriately challenge decisions with a view to getting the best outcome
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly but hard working team who apply a ‘can do’ approach to their daily work. We always welcome applications from like-minded people.
What we can offer you
In return, we can offer you an excellent holiday package, a competitive salary, a genuine work/life balance with hybrid working and an exciting place to work. Additionally, we offer training and personal development opportunities, alongside a competitive salary and great benefits package including:
- 23 days annual leave – increasing by 1 day per year up to 26 days
- discretionary bonus scheme
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- group income replacement scheme
- staff discounts; and
- regular social events
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV with a covering e-mail stating your salary expectations and notice period, to email@example.com.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note, we are not currently accepting applications for this role from agencies. Speculative candidates submitted through agencies will not be considered.
APPLY NOW - no agencies please
More Current Vacancies