Solicitor – Property Litigation
Are you a litigation solicitor looking for a new opportunity?
A great opportunity has arisen for a property litigation solicitor to join our Litigation team based at our offices in Maidstone, Kent.
You may already be an experienced solicitor dealing solely in property litigation on a day to day basis or you may be a general litigator who has good experience and knowledge of property litigation who wishes to move towards a career specialising in this area. There is no doubt that this is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a Chambers and Legal 500 ranked team with a reputation for delivering outstanding client service.
We would envisage that you will have between 2-5 years post qualification experience within this area of the law. You will be able to demonstrate that you are a technically strong lawyer.
Ideally you will:
- have the ability to manage your clients matter to successful conclusion by reference to their objectives and financial expectations
- be able to demonstrate keen commercial acumen and understand the need to provide ‘added value’ to clients
- have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding agreed goals and targets
- be able to prioritise your own workload to ensure the delivery of excellent client services
- have a proven track record of business development activities
- be able to demonstrate that you have actively contributed to the success of the team
As a Property Litigation Solicitor it would be expected that you have a good level of confidence and experience when dealing with:
- commercial landlord and tenant issues including contested lease renewals, break notices, repair and dilapidations, forfeiture and enforcement of lease provisions;
- residential landlord and tenant issues including possession claims, arrears, nuisance and enforcement of tenancy provisions;
- real property issues including ownership disputes, boundaries, rights of way, nuisance, trespass, enforcement of covenants;
- agricultural and rural land issues including farm business tenancies and occupancies (desirable);
- residential leasehold issues including lease enfranchisement, enforcement, service charge disputes, major work issues and consultations (desirable);
- cases in the High Court, County Court, Tribunals and Land Registry.
What we can offer you
In return the business is able to offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, along with the opportunity to undertake good quality work and develop your career within a highly reputable legal practice.
Brachers LLP offers a friendly and welcoming environment. Whilst we expect our people to work hard, we also want them to enjoy their work and establish successful careers with us. Therefore, we offer everyone the opportunity to train, develop and grow.
You will be offered a competitive salary, pension, 26 days holiday per year, life assurance, private medical insurance, group income protection, staff discounts, social events and much more. Our employees also benefit from a discretionary annual bonus scheme.
If you feel you have the experience and skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV together with a covering e-mail detailing your salary expectations and your current notice period to email@example.com. The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 11 December 2020.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note, we are not currently accepting applications for this role from agencies. Speculative candidates submitted through agencies will not be considered.
More Current Vacancies