Legal Advice for Healthcare Organisations
Legal Advice for Independent Healthcare Providers
We have extensive experience of working with organisations in the independent healthcare sector over the last 30 years. We understand the need to access cost effective, commercial advice, quickly and are able to offer specialist, high quality advice to private hospitals in the South East, without the London price tag.
Our service standards ensure private providers receive effective advice which enhances their decision making.
We have provided advice on the following:
- The establishment of new ventures and profit sharing arrangements
- Employment matters including disciplinary, grievance and sickness processes, contracts and pay disputes
- Insourcing, outsourcing and competition arrangements
- Private and public debt and equity funding / grants
- Working with and supplying into the public sector, partnerships and joint working arrangements
- Commercial contracts
- The setting up of staff banks and sessional care models
- Regulatory, staff registration and right to work issues
- Dispute resolution services for contract and other disputes
- Property and construction matters
- Governance and serious incident investigations.
Healthcare solicitors with recognised expertise
Our Healthcare team is currently ranked in the top tier by leading legal directory, the Legal 500 and in 2018 the team was shortlisted for the ‘Legal Services Provider of the Year’ award at the General Practice Awards.
Our lawyers combine their experience in the healthcare sector with their individual expertise in their practice area; this strength in depth means we are best placed to help you and your healthcare business face the future with confidence. The team is led by Catherine Daw and Ash Jilani.
Hear from our client KIMS Hospital about the benefits of working with us in this short video.
Key Contacts - Legal Advice for Independent Healthcare Providers:
Meet the Team:
The Legal 500
Dedicated team, who are hardworking and efficient. They are prepared to put the hours in when required and are good with clients.
Approachability of staff and willingness to engage with staff on their level compares very well to other firms I have used.