Agriculture and Rural Law
Solving Disputes in Rural Business
We are accustomed to dealing with the whole range of disputes within the agricultural arena.
All manner of disputes can, and do, arise within the agricultural arena. These could be related to:
- landlord and tenant disputes
- rights of way
- adverse possession
- the enforcement of covenants
- overage disputes
- contractual and money disputes
- beneficial interest claims to property
- Promotion Agreement disputes
- negligence and nuisance.
Our team of specialist and experienced individuals are accustomed to dealing with the whole range of disputes and strive to think creatively to help resolve issues quickly and effectively.
We work to provide practical and cost-effective solutions using all manner of cost-efficient Alternative Dispute Resolution and, in particular, mediation. Our team are trained negotiators who will facilitate compromise wherever possible.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
- Agriculture and rural
- Commercial law in rural business
- Corporate law in rural business
- Employment law in rural business
- Family law in the rural community
- Health and safety in rural business
- Planning and environmental law in rural business
- Rural property and buildings
- Secured lending in rural business
- Succession planning in farming businesses
Key Contacts - Solving Disputes in Rural Business:
Meet the Team:
The team are always professional and efficient. I never hesitate in referring clients to them and feedback that follows is always complimentary.
Chambers High Net Worth Guide
They have a very friendly and personal style. They are always professional, helpful and available.
As a fellow professional they are always incredibly generous with their time in providing assistance and advice, even when it does not concern a mutual client. This regularly extends to outside of the usual hours of business.
The Legal 500
Brachers also offer a comprehensive programme of CPD which is always relevant and often ahead of the curve.