Brachers LLP website (Website) is designed for visitors’ ease of operation. It provides information about Brachers LLP, including general firm and legal news, briefings, newsletters and other useful material (Information).
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brachers LLP does not guarantee this Website to be error-free.
- Information provided on this Website is for private use and general information only. There is no intention to provide any specific legal or professional advice through or on the Website.
- While Brachers LLP endeavours to ensure that the Information on the Website is correct, Brachers LLP will not be held liable or responsible to any visitor to the Website or any third parties in relation to their use of any of the Information.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in or arising out of the Information and all other material on the Website is owned by Brachers LLP.
- You are permitted to print out and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis: (a) no information or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way; (b) no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and (c) Brachers LLP’s copyright and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- You agree that you shall not use, and shall try to prevent others’ use of, the Information for any illegal or immoral purpose, or in such a way that could bring the reputation of Brachers LLP and any of its members, non-member designated partners or any of its staff into disrepute.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites place on the device you’re using to browse the site. Cookies are commonly used to record some aspect of your visit to a site, such as choices you’ve made or preferences you’ve set during your visit.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping us understand how this website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
How to disable Cookies
You can disable cookies for this website by clicking on this link disable all cookies.
Keeping your personal information safe
Our cookies do not store personal information such as your name, address, phone number, email or IP address in a format that can be read by others. The cookies we use cannot read or search your computer, smartphone or web-enabled device to obtain information about you or your family, or read any material kept on your hard drive.
Links to sites provided by others
If you follow a link from our website to another website, please be aware that the owner of the other website will have their own privacy and cookie policies for their site. We recommend you read their policies as we are not responsible or liable for what happens at their site.
How to manage and switch off cookies
Your web browser provides settings that allow you to manage or switch off cookies.
You can find out more about managing and switching off cookies at the independent website www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies we use on the site
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for our online services and tools to work. They collect or record information that we need to make our site work.
These cookies only last for a single browsing session – when you leave our site, they are removed.
These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get error messages from certain pages. These cookies don’t gather information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies allow us to provide you with enhanced features that need to remember your preferences and choices, such as your user name, language or region. They also let us monitor how our website is performing so we can keep on improving it.
Common uses for this type of cookie include:
- remembering how you like to use our site, such as what text size you like or what media software you use
- remembering what topics you’re interested in so we can provide you with related products, services and information.
The information we store in these cookies is encrypted so that only we can read it.
If you have previously consented to us keeping your data for marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time. Simply unsubscribe to our mailing list and we will no longer contact you with marketing communications.
Equally if you’d like to join our mailing list you can do so by registering below.