Our Commercial team advises large UK and multi-national businesses including developers, investors, lenders and contractors on all aspects of domestic and international projects. We have particular experience in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
We also advise a number of international businesses who are involved in commercial projects in the UK and UK businesses undertaking commercial projects overseas.
Our commercial projects work includes:
- joint venture arrangements
- project structures
- industrial project development (including oil, gas, chemicals, power, renewable waste, manufacturing and infrastructure)
- commodity supply, sales and distribution arrangements
- loan and other finance structures including project, receivable assets, trade and property/construction financing
- construction and operation arrangements
- intellectual property licensing
- competition law advice
- commercial due diligence.
Key Contacts - Commercial Projects:
Meet the Team:
London-quality advice from a responsive and approachable local firm.
Communication was excellent throughout the engagement.
Chambers & Partners
Widely experienced corporate practice which displays a particular affinity for private equity work, offering extensive expertise in advising investors and investees on transactional matters and portfolio company work.
Chambers & Partners 2022
It is an extremely experienced and efficient team that is good with time management