Employment Law & HR Support
Employee claims insurance and trusted legal advice
Brachers Protect is an employment support package which reduces your exposure to unexpected financial loss if you are forced to defend an employment tribunal claim.
The comprehensive package includes:
- Insurance to cover legal costs, compensation awards and settlements in employment tribunal claims
- An audit of your employment contracts, policies and procedures to ensure they are legally compliant
- An advice helpline
Why would I need insurance?
Employment Tribunal claims are likely to increase further in the coming years. Facing a claim will cost you in terms of financial spend and management resources, even if you are ultimately successful in defending it.
The commercial realities of paying legal costs as a claim progresses may lead you to settle otherwise weak claims, with the risk of encouraging others to follow suit.
Peace of mind with Brachers Protect
The biggest benefit to your business? Peace of mind. Having reliable insurance indemnity protection against employment tribunal claims ensures that your exposure to unexpected financial loss is reduced if you are taken to a tribunal. You will be covered for:
- Your legal costs, compensation awards or settlements for most employment law claims in the Employment Tribunal
- Your legal fees and agreed settlement amounts arising out of the mandatory period of ACAS pre-claim conciliation
- Your legal costs in pursuing the enforcement of restrictive covenants and obtaining injunctive relief
Our expert employment solicitors will get to know you and be able to provide sound advice in the best interests of your business. If you do have a tribunal claim, we can deal with it for you. We are a long-standing business you know you can trust.
Our staff are legally qualified and genuine experts in employment law, giving clear and practical advice
We will get to know you and your business and you will not deal with someone you don’t know every time you have a query
We will draft suitable letters for you and will not just refer you to a precedent bank
NO LONG COMMITMENT
You only have to commit to a contract for one year
NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST
We have no conflict of interest in the event of a claim because we are not employed by underwriters. We will act in your best interests at all times
Get in touch today
To receive an indicative quote, please contact us for a no obligation discussion.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
- Employment and HR
- Brachers Protect
- Discrimination, Discipline, Dismissals & Grievances
- Employee Exits and Settlement Agreements
- Employment Law Developments
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Tribunals
- Industrial Relations
- Redundancy, Reorganisation & Restructuring
- Restrictive Covenants
- Wellbeing at Work
- Workplace Wellbeing Review
Key Contacts - Brachers Protect:
Meet the Team:
Chambers & Partners
They are professional, with a clear determination to provide exemplary service.
Catherine Daw and Colin Smith are highly experienced and very strong on strategy. Sarah Wimsett is a great up-and-coming lawyer.
An excellent team, particularly within the healthcare sector. Their cases are always extremely well prepared.
Chambers & Partners
They are excellent and have broad-based expertise. Crucially, their advice is delivered in a timely manner while maintaining accuracy.