Employment Law & HR Support
HR management and compliance in one simple package
Brachers Connect is a complete HR solution, delivered by leading Kent-based law firm Brachers LLP and HR consultancy service, Kent HR.
This service combines secure, online management of HR and compliance matters with proactive advice from employment law and HR experts that know your business.
What is it?
For a fixed monthly fee, you will have access to an online system that supports the day to day management of your HR function, plus telephone access to your own dedicated employment law and HR experts. Our account specialists provide legal and practical advice as and when you need it and act as a partner to your business, providing an extension to your team and a long-term view of your needs.
Our interactive cloud-based platform is more than simply HR software. The system will allow our employment lawyers to review your contracts and policies and update these with any changes to the law, ensuring you are always compliant. It will also store and manage employee documents and records, provide access to advice and legal updates, and support GDPR compliance of employee records. Mobile apps also enable both managers and employees to access the system on the go.
There is a choice of three packages to suit your business needs, with the option of scaling up whenever you need to.
Brachers Connect provides a range of employment law and HR benefits including:
- Peace of mind that your contracts, policies, and procedures are legally compliant
- Saves time and resource on the burden of day to day HR admin
- Provides cost-effective legal and practical HR advice as and when you need it
- Streamlines communication with employees and tracks and audits their interactions
- Simplified GDPR compliance and enabling easy data access requests
Choose your level of support
- ‘Maintain’ provides day to day HR support, suitable for a smaller business or an established business which wants to reinforce its existing in-house resources.
- ‘Protect’ builds upon the ‘Maintain’ package with an increased level of access to the employment law and HR advice helpline particularly suitable for a mid-range business.
- ‘Grow’ is intended to support growing organisations, those who have identified the need for improvements or businesses with intentions to sell in the future.
Find out more and access a free demo system
For more information on how Brachers Connect could help improve your HR processes and compliance take a look at our Brachers Connect guide. Alternatively, book a free online appointment and we can provide you with access to a demo to trial the software for yourself.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
- Employment and HR
- Brachers Protect
- Discrimination, Discipline, Dismissals & Grievances
- Employee Exits and Settlement Agreements
- Employment Law Developments
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Tribunals
- Industrial Relations
- Redundancy, Reorganisation & Restructuring
- Restrictive Covenants
- Wellbeing at Work
- Workplace Wellbeing Review
Key Contacts - Brachers Connect:
Meet the Team:
Chambers & Partners
They are professional, with a clear determination to provide exemplary service.
Catherine Daw and Colin Smith are highly experienced and very strong on strategy. Sarah Wimsett is a great up-and-coming lawyer.
An excellent team, particularly within the healthcare sector. Their cases are always extremely well prepared.
Chambers & Partners
They are excellent and have broad-based expertise. Crucially, their advice is delivered in a timely manner while maintaining accuracy.