Employment Law Advice
Tribunal Claims Advice and Representation
We can provide expert legal advice and/or support representing employees in relation to tribunal claims. Our lawyers can advise you when deciding whether or not to bring a tribunal claim or at any point once a claim has been issued.
Recognition of our expertise
We are one of the largest Employment and HR teams in the South East and both the firm and our employment lawyers are recognised in leading legal directories, Legal 500 and Chambers UK and we are once again ranked in the top three law firms in the Kent Legal Sector Review.
We are a multiple award-winning law firm who pride ourselves on our relationships with our clients, many of which span multiple generations.
How we can help
Legal advice and support includes:
- drafting the ET1 (claim form) to submit to the tribunal
- advising you on the case, your prospects of success and devising a strategy to support the best outcome for you
- liaising with your employer and/or their representative during the process
- keeping you fully informed with regular updates
We have advised many employees in relation to the following issues:
- contract and pay issues
- restrictive covenants and enforceability
- discrimination including sex, race, religion, disability, age, marital status, religion and sexual orientation;
- constructive unfair dismissal
- dismissal for misconduct
- dismissal for sickness absence
- unfair treatment connected with pregnancy or maternity leave
- deduction from wages
- bullying and harassment in the workplace
To understand how our costs are calculated view our ‘Employment Tribunals for Claimants Pricing overview’.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
Key Contacts - Tribunal Claims Advice and Representation:
Meet the Team:
Catherine Daw and Colin Smith are highly experienced and very strong on strategy. Sarah Wimsett is a great up-and-coming lawyer.
An excellent team, particularly within the healthcare sector. Their cases are always extremely well prepared.
Chambers & Partners
They are excellent and have broad-based expertise. Crucially, their advice is delivered in a timely manner while maintaining accuracy.
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
We are impressed with the Employment team’s sound advice and creative thinking. Their speed of response and ability to work closely in partnership with us is highly valued.