Trust Management Services
The managing of trusts can often be complex and time consuming. Our specialist Trust Management team can advise you on all aspects of setting up trusts and administer them on your behalf. We currently look after more than 300 trusts – advising, handling administration and dealing with compliance issues.
Our service includes:
- Maintenance of trust accounts
- Preparation of annual statements
- Arranging tax returns
- Providing updates on balances
- Regular reviews
- Advising on trustee duties and requirements
- Advising on income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax issues
- Making income and capital distributions
- Tax compliance including annual trust income tax returns, Inheritance tax returns and arranging tax payments
- Winding up the trust
In addition to our trust management role, Brachers Trust Corporation can be appointed as a professional trustee at no extra charge.
Key Contacts - Trust Management Services:
Meet the Team:
The Legal 500
Brachers know their subject, are very competent and, above all, very diplomatic. These attributes have been so important during the present lock down when the ‘working from home’ handicap could have spoiled progress – but it didn’t.
Chambers High Net Worth Guide
The empathy and reassurance provided during proceedings was of a highly personal nature.
I was well informed throughout, his advice was excellent