EventsEVENTS - Education - Posted: February 5 2021
Education Matters Forum Webinar: Planning for challenges in 2021 and beyond
Wednesday 24 March 2021
WebinarSecure your place
- Share this Event
The Education Matters Forum is an event and webinar series designed for education leaders in the South East to get the latest legal updates and benefit from peer-to-peer learning.
The series is held in partnership with Kreston Reeves.
Upcoming Education Matters Forum – topics for discussion
- What does a ‘return to school’ mean for you?
- Discussion around logistics, Government recommendations, teaching methods and the role of a teacher – is remote learning here to stay?
- Planning for the next school year – Recruitment, finances and budget – additional and/or different finance considerations
- Staffing issues including refusal to work, COVID-19 testing and ‘Section 44 Letters’
Education Matters Forum hosts
Our education specialist lawyers will be hosting the webinar alongside our sister company, HR consultancy Kent HR, and a representative from leading accountancy firm Kreston Reeves.
Key benefits of attending
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest changes affecting schools due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Discuss current challenges and problem areas with professional advisers and peers
- Gain valuable legal guidance from experts in this sector
Date: Wednesday 24 March 2021
Time: 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Don’t miss out – register your place today.
Who should attend?
Senior leaders, bursars and HR professionals working in the education sector.
Whilst places are limited, we wouldn’t want your organisation to miss out on this topical and interesting discussion. Therefore, if you are unable to attend the webinar, or it may be more beneficial to a colleague, we encourage you to invite them to attend.
We are a leading provider of legal and HR advice to schools, academies and higher educational establishments. If you require any legal support or guidance, please get in touch.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691