Do I have to move house on a Friday?
Clare has been with Brachers for 11 years and for the last six has worked in the Residential Property Team at Brachers providing full post exchange support.
On completion day, Clare thrives on taking the stresses and strains away from our clients.
Clare monitors new residential developments in Kent and assists in introducing the team to new development sales representatives.
Clare specialises in:
- Assisting the Residential Property Team with all post exchange work.
- Particularly handling completions, registrations and post completion formalities.
- Applying for stamp duly land tax surcharge refunds.
- Administration of leasehold property management companies.
- General client care post completion.
- Ensuring all Help to Buy Scheme procedures are complied with.
- Expert on the requirements of new development management companies; ensuring all requirements are met and in place and that a buyer is aware of their own obligations.
- Securing and updating Law Society accreditation and all lender panel appointments.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Level 6 Paralegal Practice Qualification in Residential Conveyancing (since 21 August 2018)
Some of Clare Waters's recent case studies include:
- Progressing sales and purchases from exchange of contracts through to completion and dealing with all post completion formalities. An average of 60 transactions per month.