Unsafe cladding to be replaced by £200m Government funding
Sara is an Associate specialising in residential property. She joined Brachers in 2007 as a solicitor and was promoted to Associate in 2013 and has built up excellent links with local estate agents.
Sara specialises in residential property from the sale and purchase of both freehold and leasehold properties, to assisting clients with re-mortgage and transfer of equity needs.
Sara also deals with the sale and purchase of newly built homes and has acted for developers in setting up the estate paperwork and then selling off individual plots.
She acts for private landlords and companies with drafting tenancy agreements as well as having extensive experience on residential leasehold extensions, tenants acquiring freehold reversions and variation of leases.
Sara specialises in:
- Property sales and purchases
- New build off plan purchases
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Deeds of variation
- Drafting leases and tenancy agreements including institutional work
- Secured lending (property)
- Re-mortgages and transfer of equity
- Setting up residential freehold and management companies
- Reviewing and preparing auction packs
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
- Kent Law Society
- The Junior Lawyers Division of the Law Society