This Brachers LLP website (Website) is designed for visitors’ ease of operation. It provides information about Brachers LLP, including general firm and legal news, briefings, newsletters and other useful material (Information).
- Brachers LLP does not guarantee this Website to be error-free.
- While Brachers LLP endeavours to ensure the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Brachers LLP will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair for reasons beyond Brachers LLP’s control.
- Information provided on this Website is for private use and general information only. There is no intention to provide any specific legal or professional advice through or on the Website. Reliance should not be placed upon the Information in relation to your specific circumstances.
- While Brachers LLP endeavours to ensure that the Information on the Website is correct, Brachers LLP will not be held liable or responsible to any visitor to the Website or any third parties in relation to their use of any of the Information. Specifically, visitors agree that no duty of care arises or is owed by Brachers LLP to any visitors or third parties in relation to the Information or the contents of the Website. No representation or warranty is given relating to the Information (including, without limitation, as to its satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose) and all such warranties and representations are excluded except where such exclusion is prohibited by law. This paragraph does not exclude the liability of Brachers LLP in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Brachers LLP.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in or arising out of the Information and all other material on the Website is owned by Brachers LLP.
- You are permitted to print out and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis: (a) no information or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way; (b) no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and (c) Brachers LLP’s copyright and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Except in accordance with the above paragraph, you agree that you shall not, and are not entitled in any to way, copy, reproduce, modify or distribute to third parties or derive any commercial benefit from the Information or the Website as a whole without the prior written consent of Brachers LLP.
- You agree that you shall not, and shall try to prevent, the Information being used for any illegal or immoral purpose, or in such a way that could bring the reputation of Brachers LLP and any of its members, non-member designated partners or any of its staff into disrepute.
- If you breach any of the Terms, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. Brachers LLP has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their contents or availability. Brachers LLP therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to the Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Any request for information sent by you or any third party to Brachers LLP through the email address email@example.com shall be sent entirely at your own risk and Brachers LLP shall have no duty to you in relation to it. Consequently, you are advised to take care and not to send important data relating to you (or any third party) but rather to contact Brachers LLP directly for an appointment. Anything you do send to Brachers LLP must be legal, decent and truthful, complying with all applicable laws, not defamatory or objectionable and free from viruses, bugs and worms.
- In particular, any person applying for a career at Brachers LLP is advised to first contact the Brachers LLP HR Team rather than send information through the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Brachers LLP and any of its members, non-member designated partners or any of its staff or agents or any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Brachers LLP’s liability for (a) death or personal or injury caused by Brachers LLP’s negligence; or (b) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These Terms and any use of the Website shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.