Employment Law & HR Support
Workplace Wellbeing Review
Whether you are just setting out to introduce a wellbeing strategy for the first time or looking to make improvements to an existing programme, Brachers and its HR consultancy service, KentHR‘s Workplace Wellbeing Reviews can help you establish exactly what your business needs.
After conducting confidential interviews with managers and employees at your workplace, we apply our extensive professional experience to produce a report of our findings and recommendations for you to take forward.
Our Workplace Wellbeing Reviews offer practical guidance on how to deliver the best wellbeing strategy for your employees and your business.
Following your review, our team can also provide a service that supports you with the implementation of your strategy, helping to steer your business through significant change.
Workplace wellbeing services
We offer a variety of employment and HR services that can support your wellbeing strategy.
We provide advice, guidance and help with the implementation of:
- robust absence management
- processes and procedures
- new policies and procedures for the proactive management of employee health and wellbeing, including:
- alcohol and drug use
- mental health
- internal health promotion campaigns
- recruitment and employee retention
- programmes and ongoing analysis
- best practice reward and recognition
- strategy, including:
- salary surveys
- pay structure guidance
- non-financial recognition schemes
- employee engagement, including:
- employee surveys
- employee communications strategy
- talent management strategy, including:
- how to attract highly competent employees
- how to retain highly performing employees
- equality, diversity and inclusion strategy and training
- employee relations, including:
- effective disciplinary and
- grievance handling
- performance management
- staff councils
- Trade Union agreements
We also offer in-house training for managers and employees on the following topics:
- stress management
- mental health
- how to pre-empt potential challenges/ difficult conversations
For more information on how we can help you develop a thriving workplace contact Catherine Daw or our associated HR consultancy Kent HR.
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
- Employment and HR
- Brachers Protect
- Discrimination, Discipline, Dismissals & Grievances
- Employee Exits and Settlement Agreements
- Employment Law Developments
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Tribunals
- Industrial Relations
- Redundancy, Reorganisation & Restructuring
- Restrictive Covenants
- Wellbeing at Work
- Workplace Wellbeing Review
Key Contacts - Workplace Wellbeing Review:
Meet the Team:
The Legal 500
The team at Brachers is knowledgeable and professional and provides pragmatic advice.
I was well informed throughout, his advice was excellent
Chambers High Net Worth Guide
The empathy and reassurance provided during proceedings was of a highly personal nature.
A firm with longevity, trust and a personal touch.