GDPR - How can we help?
Services to Creditors
Our Insolvency team offer a range of services to creditors of financially distressed individuals and businesses, supported by our Debt Recovery team which has top tier ranking in The Legal 500.
With the huge increase in personal insolvency we have seen over recent years, it has become even more important that creditors have quick and easy access to good advice and practical assistance when faced with dealing with the insolvency process.
Our services include:
- contract appraisal, risk assessment and advice
- advising on reservation of title and asset recovery
- insolvency portfolio management
- flexible and proven debt recovery solutions
- specialist litigation and dispute resolution support
- fixed fee bankruptcy and winding up petitions.
- The Team
- News & Events
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018