“All Wrapped Up” - London Fancy Box
- London Fancy Box Co Ltd supplies presentation packaging to the beauty care, entertainment, wines & sprits and publishing markets. Based in Dover, the company has been a family run business for 115 years.
- Advising on the sale of London Fancy Box to Italian manufacturing group Pusterla 1880 SpA (Pusterla).
- Pusterla, based in Italy with facilities in Milan, France and Romania has been manufacturing since 1880. Their product range covers rigid boxes and carton supplying into the Wines & Spirits and Perfume & Cosmetics market as well as other luxury sectors.
- Brachers’ Corporate team worked hard to successfully complete the deal in four weeks.
- The Corporate team worked alongside accountants, Reeves who provided tax and corporate support on the deal.
- The strategic alliance with Italian manufacturing group Pusterla will create one of the largest luxury packaging groups in Europe.
- The combined experience and capability of the two companies will enable the most innovative solutions for customers in terms of design, flexibility, and capacity.
- James Bullock
“This is the most exciting opportunity for our business in a generation. The combined group will have an unrivalled capability to meet the requirements our burgeoning European client base.”
Christopher Lawson, CEO of London Fancy Box
- News & Events
No team members have been added to this entry