Employment Law Update with CIPD
Date: Wednesday 16 October 2019
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Venue: Brachers, Medway House, 81 London Road, Maidstone ME16 8DU
What will be covered
In this session we look at the various times during the lifespan of an employment dispute when you can (and sometimes must) involve ACAS, what ACAS’s role is and how their involvement links with other forms of dispute resolution such as mediation.
The session will focus on:
- Who and what is ACAS?
- Involving ACAS at an early stage
- Pre-claim conciliation
- Involving ACAS once a claim has been issued
- Settlement of claims via ACAS
- Conflict in the workplace
- Management of conflict and resolution policies.