Bill deals with all types of commercial property work particularly in the banking, education, agriculture, business/industry and healthcare sectors for commercial, public sector and private clients.
Prior to joining Brachers in 2006, Bill trained at and worked for Nabarro Nathanson in London, one of the UK’s leading commercial property firms.
Bill specialises in:
- Secured lending, including for property development, property investment and property portfolios
- School land and buildings and academies conversions
- Sales and purchases
- Property development and property investment
- Options and overage
- Landlord and tenant
- Public sector including NHS and education
- Business, industrial and agricultural sectors
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
- Education Law Association (ELAS)
Some of Bill's recent cases include:
- The acquisition of a former nurses home in Sussex for redevelopment by the NHS.
- The disposal of a 20 acre industrial site in the North West of England with overage.
- The grant of an option over agricultural land in Kent for 120 new homes.
- Numerous academy conversions for primary schools and secondary schools.
- Various secured lending transactions for funders.