Colin is committed to finding solutions for his clients. Whether that may be on a tricky workplace grievance or disciplinary all the way through to large scale collective redundancies, TUPE transfer or tribunal claims.
- Reorganisations, redundancy and restructuring
- TUPE (transfer of undertakings)
- Settlement and compromise agreements
- Tribunal claims
- Finding solutions
- The Law Society
- The Employment Lawyers Association
Colin provides advice to clients to get them where they need to be as a business in a commercial and cost effective way. His focus is on early intervention and prevention, dealing with issues at an early stage before they escalate.
Colin is dedicated in finding the right solution for each client and acts mainly for larger corporate clients in the construction, manufacturing, logistics and healthcare spheres as well as assisting senior executives in times of need. Colin has specialised in employment law for over 10 years and has been a Partner at Brachers since 2012.
- Advising on a large scale (250+) collective redundancy processes.
- Handling multiple holiday pay claims and wider advice on holiday pay changes.
- Dealing with trade union recognition requests in the manufacturing sector.
Why has the uptake of employer share schemes been so low? Read more
Uphill struggle for downhill skiing star Read more
Government launches plan to limit strikes Read more
Employees who were laid off just before a TUPE transfer, still transfer Read more