Corporate, Banking and Finance Law
Shareholder Arrangements and Share Option Schemes Advice
The Corporate team at Brachers has a great deal of experience of advising companies and individual shareholders.
We can advise on:
- Shareholder Agreements and Articles of Association; particularly in complex cases where the parties require specific restrictions on how and when shareholders can transfer their shares
- provisions to deal with a minority shareholder not being able to block a sale of the company
- different classes of shares, each having different rights (whether those rights are voting rights, dividend rights or rights on a return of capital)
- enhanced levels of control for minority shareholders
- Cross-option arrangements to provide a mechanism where the shares belonging to a shareholder can be purchased if that shareholder dies
- Share Option Schemes, and particularly the tax efficient Enterprise Management Incentive scheme (EMI)
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
Key Contacts - Shareholder Arrangements and Share Option Schemes Advice:
Meet the Team:
Communication was excellent throughout the engagement.
London-quality advice from a responsive and approachable local firm.
Chambers & Partners
They are attentive and quite happy to turn things around quickly. They are approachable and talk things through with us.