InsightsNews - Brachers - POSTED: June 1 2017
Brachers announces staff recognition
We are delighted to announce three of our talented staff have received promotions and four have been recognised for their level of responsibility as we start the new financial year.
- Share this article
- Print this article
Four team members have been recognised as meeting the criteria of the newly-created position of Senior Associate, in recognition of the level of responsibility they hold.
Joanna Worby, Managing Partner, said:
“I am delighted that we are able to recognise the talent and commitment of these seven team members. They have all shown great dedication to the firm and their clients, displaying excellent client care and professionalism. Six out of the seven recognised are women – underlining our commitment to equality of opportunity, and progression on the basis of merit. We look forward to continuing to nurture talent at the firm and to putting client service at the heart of everything we do.”
This staff recognition comes on the back of seven external hires at Brachers in the last two months alone:
- Erol Huseyin (Partner – Commercial);
- Kristen Theodorou (Legal Executive – Personal Injury);
- Deborah Cain (Partner – Contentious Trusts and Probate);
- Antonio Fletcher (Senior Associate – Employment);
- Mary Rimmer (Associate, now Senior Associate – Private Client);
- Emma Harris (Associate – Private Client); and
- Charlotte Edmonds (Customer Executive– Debt Collection).
Can we help?
Take a look at our Brachers page for useful information, resources, guidance, details of our team and how we may be able to help you
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691