HR Advice for Charities
Working with you to advise on restructuring your charity and HR advice.
Restructuring your charity
We can advise you on how to structure your organisation and its projects for effective delivery.
We will take into account the effectiveness of your current structure, the need for change because of legal requirements, and risk management.
- advise and set up appropriate trading subsidiaries and other group structures
- conduct due diligence
- prepare group agreements.
Volunteers and their rights
Although volunteers are vital to the not-for-profit sector, they can often pose particular problems for organisations in terms of governance and HR.
We can help you by:
- drafting appropriate volunteer agreements
- advising on Health & Safety issues for volunteers
- advising on CRB checks and the Independent Safeguarding Authority Scheme
- advising on employment status
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691
Key Contacts - HR Advice for Charities:
Meet the Team:
I was well informed throughout, his advice was excellent
Chambers High Net Worth Guide
The empathy and reassurance provided during proceedings was of a highly personal nature.
A firm with longevity, trust and a personal touch.