Services for individuals and families
Orthopaedic and Spinal Injury Claims
Orthopaedic claims relate to any injury to your body’s musculoskeletal system. So if you have a misdiagnosed sporting injury affecting your ligaments or tendons, or an unidentified fractured bone, our specialist team can assist you with a claim.
Spinal injuries can have very severe consequences and our experienced team are able to assist with claims involving outcomes such as paralysis and tetraplegia and will help you obtain appropriate treatment to aid you to regain your mobility.
Am I eligible for a claim?
You may be eligible for a compensation claim if you or your child have suffered an injury that could have been avoided with more attentive hospital care.
The types of cases we can assist with include:
- Missed diagnosis of fractures
- Misinterpretation of x-rays
- Failure to operate or negligently delayed treatment
- Surgical errors during knee or hip replacement surgery
- Use of defective or wrong artificial hip components during replacement surgery
- Failure to diagnose cauda equine syndrome
- Failure to diagnose compartment syndrome
- Failure to identify nerve or vascular damage
- Negligent surgery to shoulder, hip, knee or ankle
- Negligent spinal surgery
- Failures in post-operative care including failure to provide anti-coagulation and infection management
How can Brachers help?
Orthopaedic and spinal injury claims often have a big impact on the ongoing quality of a patient’s life and our specialist team of medical negligence lawyers understand the best approach to take to ensure all your costs and expenses are covered in the compensation you receive.
For more information please take a look at our medical negligence FAQs or for a free initial consultation about our no win no fee service contact us today on 01622 690691 or contact us online and we'll get back to you to discuss your case.
- The Team
- News & Events