Wills and Probate Solicitors
Protecting your interests and giving you peace of mind
Our specialist wills and probate lawyers will work with you to achieve the best outcome for you, whether that is will writing, settling probate disputed or helping administer the estate of a family member or friend. Start your Will online today through our no obligation online tool and should you want to complete the process with us, our experienced lawyers will follow up your enquiry with tailored advice on your personal situation.
Our wills and probate experts are also highly skilled in advising and representing individuals in all manner of family issues arising from Will, probate, trust and inheritance disputes.
Recognition of our expertise
Our Private Client team is ranked consistently in the top guides to law firms, achieving the Top Tier in the Personal Tax and Probate category in The Legal 500 and Band 2 (the south) for Private Wealth in Chambers and Partners.
Alexandra Gordon, Partner, is ranked as a ‘next generation partner’ in The Legal 500.
Our team and its members are regularly recognised in numerous prestigious industry awards, including:
- Winning ‘Private Client Team of the Year’ at the British Wills and Probate Awards 2020.
- Winning ‘Best Probate Law Firm – London and the South East’ at the UK Probate Research Awards 2021.
- Sophie Wallace was one of three winners from our firm at Kent Law Society’s COVID Heroes Awards 2021.
- Alexandra Gordon was shortlisted for ‘Trusted Advisor of the Year’ in the STEP Private Client Awards.
- Sophie Wallace was shortlisted for ‘Young Probate Research Professional’ in the UK Probate Research Awards 2021.
- Michael Cressey was shortlisted for ‘Paralegal of the Year – South’ in the National Paralegal Awards 2020.
- Michael Cressey was shortlisted in the National Paralegal Awards 2021 for ‘Paralegal of the Year’ and won ‘Best Will Writing Paralegal.
Find out more about our awards, accreditations and partnerships that make us stand out from the rest.
How we can help
Our services include:
- Will writing and will amendments
- Probate and estate administration
- Probate disputes, will disputes and trust disputes
To understand how our Probate costs are calculated view our ‘Probate & Estate Administration Pricing overview’.
Key Contacts - Wills and Probate Solicitors:
Meet the Team:
The Legal 500
Brachers know their subject, are very competent and, above all, very diplomatic. These attributes have been so important during the present lock down when the ‘working from home’ handicap could have spoiled progress – but it didn’t.
A firm with longevity, trust and a personal touch.
Brachers are very community-minded and are always approachable and easy to communicate with.
I would very much like to thank you personally and the rest of your team at Brachers [including Paula Savage and her team] for the way in which you have helped me through this difficult time in a very considerate, helpful and of course professional manner. It does make a big difference when dealing with such a very personal situation to have a compassionate team behind you, that you can trust implicitly.
M Eley, Client
A legal practice that’s truly on top of its game