Business Process Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Process Administrator to join our busy Collections & Recoveries team, based in Maidstone, Kent. This role covers 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a fixed term contract for 12 months initially with a potential to be extended or made permanent.
You will work alongside the IT Administration Supervisor to provide support to all areas of the Collections & Recoveries department including IT, Compliance and Finance.
- Operations support to maintain the department’s case management system, including developing and testing; resolving issues affecting operation of the system; user accounts permissions and password resets. Liaise with external vendors and service providers including the Firm’s internal IT Department etc. UAT load testing with end users.
- Undertake key tasks, duties and projects to support the IT unit and ensure the smooth operation of the system is maintained and service delivery expectations are met.
- Import and upload electronic file data to and from the department’s debt recovery system.
- Prepare, develop and amend workflows; document creation and maintain system resources.
- Assist with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of project management.
- Perform training and instruction where necessary.
- Support operations staff in executing, testing and rolling out the solutions and oversight of transition from development/test systems to production/live environment.
- Technical research and development to enable continuing innovation and efficiencies to be achieved.
- Produce training material, including release notes; standard operating procedures and updating existing documentation to support development activities etc within the department.
- Provide support to the Compliance & Finance Administrator in generating daily, weekly and monthly remittances, importing daily postings, direct debits etc; producing invoices, performing reconciliations and resolving queries.
- Provide administrative support to the department.
- Assist with holiday cover, absences and carrying out tasks as and when required by the Partners/Team Heads and Leaders in charge of the team.
- Responsibilities may sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advance notice.
Are you the right person?
You will be a team player, articulate, with good communication skills. You need to be flexible and adaptable and possess an excellent attitude towards the team in order to achieve a positive result. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking with good interpersonal skills but also have the ability to work on your own and show initiative when required.
You must have excellent IT skills including proficiency with various applications such as Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly Excel, with the ability to design, create and interpret sophisticated reports and spreadsheets. An understanding of data modelling and experience interrogating databases with SQL would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be numerate and methodical, and able to demonstrate a good attention to detail. You should enjoy working with figures and display an ability to analyse information to ensure high level of data accuracy and integrity is maintained.
The position will suit someone with excellent organisational and analytical skills. You should be able to structure and prioritise work effectively to be able to meet deadlines and possess strong analytical skills to identify and diagnose problems whilst being able to propose solutions/changes that will positively address these.
You will need a professional attitude and recognise the need to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality as regards information security and data privacy. You will have a sound understanding of regulatory and client led requirements to ensure that accounts are handled in a compliant way, training will be provided.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly but hard-working team who apply a ‘can do’ approach to their daily work. We always welcome applications from likeminded people.
What we can offer you
In return you will be offered a competitive salary along with a great benefits package including pension, 23 days annual holiday (rising to 26 days), life assurance, private medical insurance, income replacement scheme, Perkbox staff discounts, social events and much more.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV with a covering email, stating your salary expectations and notice period, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 19 February 2020.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please note that we are not currently accepting CV’s from recruitment agencies.
Email your CV to our HR team