Emma is a Partner in the Property team and advises insititutions, companies, entrepreneurs, local businesses and individuals.
Emma qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and worked at City practices Pritchard Englefield and Speechly Bircham. She joined Brachers in 2014 after spending two years working in the golf industry.
She has experience in dealing with high value acquisitions, disposals (both freehold and leasehold) and lettings working for both landlords and tenants. Emma is a fluent German speaker having lived, studied and worked in Germany.
Emma specalises in:
- The sale and purchase of commercial premises
- Conditional contracts and option agreements
- Secured lending
- Commercial property aspects of corporate acquisitions and sales
- All aspects of commercial landlord and tenant work
- Solar farm leases
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
- The Kent Law Society
Emma's recent cases include:
- Acting for landlords in relation to options and leases for solar farms.
- Part of a team acting on the acquisition of a multi-let mixed use premises, completing the purchase in a two week time frame.