GDPR - Guidance for Marketing
Julie is an Associate in the Commercial team and acts for a diverse client base, advising on a broad range of commercial and corporate work.
Julie advises on, negotiates and drafts a wide array of commercial agreements from standard template documentation to complex joint venture agreements.
She also advises clients on intellectual property and information technology matters such as trade mark applications, copyright and licensing and software development and maintenance agreements.
Julie also advises on company law and corporate governance issues.
Julie specialises in:
- Negotiating, reviewing amd drafting commercial contracts including shareholder and partnership agreements.
- Company law advice.
- Intellectual property and information technology matters.
- GP partnership agreements.
- Data protection advice.
- Academy conversions.
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
- The Kent Law Society
Julie's recent cases include:
- Advising on group re-financing documentation worth in excess of £50 million for a manufacturer of building materials.
- Drafting a suite of contracts for a dental practice management software company.
- Advising a charity on their proposed grant arrangements.
- Advising on roll out of franchise agreements for an indoor trampoline park.
- Drafting a licensing agreement for the use of a trade mark on clothing in Japan.