Piers has a broad range of real estate experience acting for institutional, public sector and private landlords, commercial and residential portfolio owners and investors and lenders, developers, liquidators, trusts and charities.
Piers’ approach is calm and proactive to identify common ground between parties and to provide clear and simple advice to help clients achieve their objectives effectively.
Piers trained, qualified and worked for several years at a leading firm headquartered in Kent and spent time working at a bespoke firm in the City of London before joining the commercial property team at Brachers in 2018.
- Sales, options, lettings and purchases of commercial, residential and mixed use property and development land
- Investment portfolio transactions
- Mortgage security and property finance
- Property aspects of corporate transactions
- Easements, rights of way, restrictive covenants
Beyond work, Piers sings in a couple of choirs and enjoys cricket, cookery and countryside.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Commercial Real Estate Legal Association
Some of Piers Woods's recent case studies include:
- Acting for landowners on the grant of an option over strategic land to a national housebuilder.
- Property due diligence in connection with the sale of industrial sites by a multinational company.